IRONDALE IMPROV CLASSES FOR ADULTS
Adult Classes are on vacation for the summer.
See you in Fall 2013!
For 30 years, the Irondale Ensemble Project has created remarkable theater using improvisation. The Ensemble has developed its own brand of spontaneous creation: ensemble improv. This experimental approach to the creation of live, dynamic, and truly unique theater is the method our professional ensemble of actors and directors use every day in rehearsal.
Adult Improv Open Houses
Come create and be merry with the Irondale Ensemble! These Irondale led free-for-alls are just thing for the improv wallflowers out there. A no-risk, all-fun environment for everyone from the curious novice to the veteran performer. Oh, and did we mention these are free events?
RSVP to Improv@irondale.org
Brooklyn’s Improv Speakeasy
A weekly get together where curious adults come to hang out, sip on a little spontaneity and have a good ol’ time. This open enrollment class is for novices and pros alike who just want a carefree environment to tone those improvisational muscles and meet some other improv-sexy Brooklynites.
Monday from 7-10PM
How this Works:
Everybody wanting to join our improv speakeasy has to get a 5 Class Pass punch card. 1 punch=1 class. And for every 5 punches, you get a whole class free! Come anytime you want, we’ll be there every Monday from 7-10PM Stop on by whenever you like, the punches don’t expire.
1. Come on time. We love to see you! But we ain’t letting you in if you ain’t here by 7:15PM. Sharp.
2. Adults Only. 18 and up, folks. Psst… irondale has kids’ classes, too!
3. Your punch card is for the Brooklyn’s Improv Speakeasy, only. Your fancy punch card cannot be used to redeem or discount anything else at Irondale, ya sly rapscallions…
4. You may use your punches for your friends and family. Don’t want to come alone? No problem. Every punch admits 1 person to 1 class.
7. No phones in the Improv Speakeasy. Duh.
Full refund if canceled two weeks prior to start date
50% refund if canceled within the first week of class.