‘I don’t understand why they don’t have Irondale Ensemble Project on the list of Brooklyn’s Best Wedding Venues!! Still so thankful and amazed we got to have our special day there.’
– Kaitlyn Samuel
Irondale is a wonderful place for a wedding, benefit, or any event. Our unique nineteenth century Sunday-school-turned-theater, is a beautiful venue. Theatrical and contemporary with a feel of the past, this historic room has a wrap-around balcony surrounded by stained glass windows.
Irondale is the perfect space for a ceremony and reception or just a reception. There is room to seat 200 guests at tables and still have room for a dance floor. The wrap-around balcony is the perfect place to serve cocktails after the ceremony and before dinner.
Irondale is located just 3 blocks from Brooklyn’s Barclays Center and near stops for most subway lines and the Long Island Railroad. Let us help make your day special.
Irondale does not have a contract with any vendors, so you are welcome to use anyone you wish, though we do have recommendations if you are looking for them.
For more information or to arrange a tour email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Event Package
• Use of lights for a designer to focus, or a limited wash provided by Irondale.
• Use of the basic audio package (6-8 speaker system, up to 2 microphones,hook up for Ipod/mp3/computer, DJ hook up (Irondale does not provide DJ Equipment)).
• A bridal suite with private bathroom.
• Our Production Rental Manager, Roni Sipp, will help you and your Wedding Planner visualize the best use of our space for your special event.
The package also includes the use of the following items:
• 50-Grey Padded Folding Chairs
• 46-Wood Chairs (located on the balcony)
• 3 6′ Banquet Style Rectangular Tables
• 12- 2’x2’ Square Wood Tables
• Use of Irondale’s Café Refrigerator
• Use of Irondale’s Ice Machine
Irondale can provide additional staffing, equipment and design setups for an additional fee.