Membership Brings You Closer
An Irondale Membership Brings You Closer to A Theater Whose Audience is Part of the Family
This year Irondale turns 35 and we want you to get in on all the festivities.
From the potluck dinners of our very first production The Comedy of Errors as Performed by the Little Theater of Dubuque, circa 1936 to the nightly picnics in the forest of Arden in last years 1599 through thirty five years of education residencies in New York City high schools and in community projects like the ground breaking Protect, Serve and Understand which brings together City Police officers and civilians enabling them to share food, stories and, most importantly, to listen to each other perspectives as they make original theatre together, Irondale has always placed our audiences smack in the middle of our work.
An Irondale Membership allows you to go behind the scenes, to join us for extra special events, and to get even closer to a theater that also has always worked to make our audiences feel they’re part of the family.
For an introductory membership price of $35.00, You and a friend are invited to:
- Bi-monthly Member’s Only Events. (Look for a special Members Performance of Bertolt Brecht’s Galileo coming this spring).
- Readings and sneak previews of future Irondale work.
- Platform conversations with artists and activists-someone you know or want to meet.
- Invitations for you and a friend to dress rehearsals of our mainstage productions.
And . . . .
- 15% discount on every regular ticket to an Irondale show and selected guest productions.
- Early-booking privileges, before tickets go on sale to the general public.
- Pre show reminders
- A free beverage from the bar at every performance
- Recognition of your support on the Irondale Website and in all programs
And wait . . .. There’s more!
Through the support and dedication of our members, Irondale is able to continue creating programs that impact both artists and community. . When you become a member, you’ll be supporting the unique vision that is Irondale-a place where audience and artists really matter.